Sunday, July 3, 2011

dogs or boys


 BOYS OR DOGS


They are very cute,very lovely and very charming.
They are very soft, very faithful and very caring.
I am sure girls got to know about whom I am talking .
And I guess boys are in confusion and in their minds they are walking.
Yup I am talking about the very trust worthy DOGS.
About whom more I say,it is less for my blogs.
Boys break the heart but dogs won’t.
Boys break the trust but dogs won’t.
When it comes for girls, boys follow them, worse than dogs.
They stop it when her father comes with logs.
All boys are not the same, I know this is what I get from you.
But dogs are smarter than boys in my view.
Dogs are far better than boys.
But the only difference is boys won’t but the dogs makes noise.
‘Boys or Dogs ‘ I wish I had choice.
Unfortunately one or the other day we should choose these boys.

9 comments:

  1. "Unfortunately one or the other day we should
    choose these boys."

    last line is superb, even though few lines in middle of poem may hurt boys,
    but at last u make them rejoice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha...thank u chetan. but its v true that dogs are better than boys..:P..don't forget the "unfortunately " word ..lol..:)
    thank u for reading ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha guys will be speechless when they read this and realize you are right.. dogs are better! good job with this poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup u r right shannon ...thank u sweetheart..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. and one some day after that one or the other day...
    u'l be proud of making ur choice....!!!!
    then the prefix "un" for fortunate turns "very"....

    nice one though....
    u hate guys soo much...!!!!????

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha nikhil...lets c.. it changes to "very"..or it stays "Un"...
    ans to ur "u hate guys soo much..??" ..i don't think u'll get in my poem..

    ReplyDelete
  7. and some day dogs shall take over the world and we will worshop the lord doggo

    ReplyDelete