Sunday, July 3, 2011

A voice of a kid.

  

VOICE OF A KID.

I wanted to see her ,who carried me all over the months.
Who loved me from day one, without seeing me.
I had a special place in her heart , which was reserved just for me.
She cared me right from her womb , I felt v safe in that caring dome .
She used to enjoy all my little kicks.
But I used to do like that, to come out just to see her, yup that was my trick.
When the days were near, I donno y she had fear.
The person whom I loved from day one was my mom.
I donno why she looked tensed ,she was no more calm.
Today was the day, for which I had to pray.
I had immense happiness in heart, but I cried that day for her pain. 
I saw her for the first time ,yes she was my beautiful mom.
She had a smile, yet she was not calm.
The other person responsible for my birth was my dad.
I don’t know why he was sad.
The whole scenario looked very bad.
I wanted to come out with flying color and bring a smile in every bodies face.
But they all were waiting for someone who would tie his lace .
Her in-laws wanted me to be HE.
But it was then ,they gotto know I was SHE.
So,they planned to kill .
By giving me pill. 
My mom become my voice.
But they people around were not nice.
She had a fear, though I was near.
Her feelings came out with a tear.
I know mom you are helpless…I can understand.
Mom, I wanted to be your best kid for ever.
But now I got to know it won’t happen ,yup never.
Mom I wanted to be your part, and I don’t wanna depart.
Though I’ll be not there ,I know I’ll stay in your heart.
I love u soo much mom, I told it myself and closed my eyes .


show them the light , give them a life....don't kill them ...pz....:(

A GIRL or BOY it doesn’t matter for a mother.
But I donno why people around us bother.
Treat girls as you treat guys, give them equal love, rights, education as you give your blood.











4 comments:

  1. best one..:) after done with this poem, i was wondering at your vision.. Professional poetry:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very near to my heart...i wish ppl after reading this will stop killing girl child..thank u..i would like to call it as feelings..than poem.
    "professional poetry.." thank u soo much

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also agree, professional poetry! i hope more people will read this and realize how wrong it is to kill baby girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope so dear....every one should know the importance of baby gal.. that's my intention too ..thank u shannon ..:)

    ReplyDelete